People Centric Innovation
People Centric Strategies
We collaborate in the creation and evolution of brands, products, communication platforms and experiences through a deep understanding of human behavior
We are a versatile consulting agency: each project we approach is unique in its design, scale, application and output.
Being independent allows us to adapt to the reality of each client, offering a more efficient and sustainable collaboration.
We explore and understand useful truths about people and their contexts.
Transforming learnings into actionable strategies is what we do: crystalizing implications, identifying opportunities and offering solutions and assistance to generate growth.
We collaborate with brands, companies, startups and the public sector across Latin American and the Latin USA market, operating in the following areas:
- Applying qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Inquiring into brands, categories, habits and attitudes of consumers / users/ citizens
- Identifying opportunities
- Understanding cultural shifts
- Identifying emerging markets and sub-cultures
- Helping clients to be prepared for what is yet to come
- Insight, architecture, positioning and identity
- Communication platforms
- Engagement Planning: brand-people interactions (contents + contexts)
POLITICS, PUBLIC SERVICE & PUBLIC AFFAIRS
- Assisting the development of user-focused public policies
- Evaluating the impact of public management and policies
- Collaborating in the creation of effective political communication strategies
- Attending the processes that imply the integration of the public and private sector
- Creating and evolving products, channels, experiences and new services
ENTREPENEURS & STARTUPS
- Offering tailor-made consultancy for new projects
- Market Assessment, segmentation, positioning, channels, business models, and communication
We are a group of professionals with a vast and diverse experience, our backgrounds include communications, sociology and political science. All these expertise combined, allow us to offer a broad approach with multiple perspectives.
Brand Building: She is dedicated to the creation and development of relevant brands that generate value. Her career in strategic planning and innovation began in Miami and led her to work in NYC, Los Angeles, Shanghai, Madrid, Moscow and Latin America.firstname.lastname@example.org
Macro forces: she observes trends on a large scale and analyze how they influence human behavior. Her background and experiences offer a perspective that addresses politics, communication and innovation and allows her to understand in depth the factors that affect strategies and decision-making email@example.com
Innovation: its focus is on creating and rethinking business models. Her background as a sociologist gives her a deep connection with the context and people, managing to apply successful solutions to the challenges of consumers, users or firstname.lastname@example.org
The work and thinking of those who form Ethnos Strategy helped the growth of the following brands, companies, organizations, among others: Ministry of Modernization GCBA, Secretary of Integration of Senior Citizens GCBA, Match.com, Procter&Gamble, Diageo, Nestle, PepsiCo, Nissan, The Coca Cola Company, Mondelez, Ford, Clorox, Puma, Havas, Wunderman, Bimbo and Diageo.
We observe and analyze what is taking place in society and culture and we are passionate about navigating the streets to spot and understand great shifts and trends.
SILVERS: THE GENERATION THAT IS REINVENTING LABELS
Today, women at their 50’ are not the same as before; a new segment of 50+ women is emerging, and in ETHNOS STRATEGY we call them “SILVERS”.
Silvers want the world to respect and acknowledge them. But far from being acknowledged and represented, much of today’s society overshadows them.
In this comprehensive report we share our learnings about them, offering some keys to connect with this relevant social cohort.
Contact us to learn more.